Ace that first impression with the perfect smile from Dr. Frank J. DeCaro’s clinic. We understand that your smile is now as important as how you dress and carry yourself. People will take one look at your teeth and form first impressions of you. They will assume how responsible and detail-oriented you are just by showing them your commitment to personal hygiene.
Even with candid meet-ups, people are naturally at ease with someone who has a great smile. Our Everett cosmetic dentist can help you get that.
EVERETT COSMETIC DENTIST
Our office is known for achieving the trifecta in cosmetic dentistry: up-to-date equipment, an experienced dentist and a personalized service that will leave your pearly whites better than perfect. Dr. Frank J. DeCaro has mastered both conventional and innovative therapies to brighten, reshape and rejuvenate your teeth. We have to continue to find ways to make those therapies more accessible and affordable for all our patients without sacrificing their quality and effect.
For years, we’ve had patients coming back to tell us the impact that our procedures had on their lives, from the confidence to start a relationship to finally getting that promotion. That’s not something just any Everett cosmetic dentist can do for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We value each patient that walks through our doors so Dr. DeCaro makes sure that any procedure or therapy he suggests is tailor fitted to the patient. Unlike every other cosmetic dentist in Everett, Massachusetts, he takes the time to get to know the patient and understand what changes he wants to make and why he wants to change them. He then patiently discusses what treatment he deems is best for you and your teeth, and once you’re both in agreement, he can start at your soonest possible convenience. Some the procedures he can suggest are the following:
- Teeth Whitening – this is the most common cosmetic treatment that we give out. It only takes a few minutes and lasts for a few months, depending on how often you take food or drinks that stain your teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding– our suggested procedure to fix broken or chipped teeth.
- Dental Implants – this is an alternative to dentures if you have missing teeth. We can make them look as natural as possible, so they blend well with the rest of your teeth.
- White crowns and fillings – these solve the gaps in your teeth without compromising how they look. They look so natural that you won’t even be able to tell the difference.
- Dental veneers – veneers are used to close gaps and whiten stained teeth that don’t respond to bleaching treatments.
- Braces – we have different types of braces, from the basic metal to ceramic ones, to help you correct your crooked teeth. If you’re worried about how the metal braces will look, then you can try ceramic one, which is less visible.
Many assume that cosmetic dentistry is only concerned about the aesthetic appeal of your teeth. However, it does reinforce your dental health. Dr. DeCaro has mastered the balance between perfecting that killer smile and maintaining the health and structure of your teeth through the procedures practiced in cosmetic dentistry.
He comes with solutions which are natural and enduring, so you get your money’s worth for whatever treatment you undergo.
If you want to ask us anything, feel free to call us at 617-389-0877 or visit our clinic at 826 Broadway, Everett. We’re open from Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5, Friday, 9 to 1 and Saturday 9 to 2.
In case the clinic is closed, we’ll get back to you with an answer in no more than 24 hours.